LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Rep Whoring=Rep Reset

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #61
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, yer right. I could be a bit gentler, I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #62
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Your dancing skills make up for your odd fashion sense.
I got mad skillz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Yeah, yer right. I could be a bit gentler, I apologize if I have offended you in any way.
It's not about being gentler, it's about not being a prick.

Either way, I'm not offended.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:41 AM   #63
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

Well I'll think about stopping being a prick when you quit being an asshole

J/K...about stopping being a prick LOL

Old 07-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #64
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I got mad skillz.

WTF, this is turned into a big pile of Dog Crap.
I'm done...
Attached Thumbnails
Rep Whoring=Rep Reset-dog-20crap-20dog-20poo-20dog-20poop-20dog-20feces-20abovethelaw-20above-20the-20law-20blog.jpg  

Old 07-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #65
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I agree the rep circle jerk negates the purpose of the rep system. No more rep requests in sigs or in posts so please remove them from your sig. But no resetting of reps either.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #66
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Your dancing skills make up for your unusual fashion sense.
Achtung! Hammer Time!

Old 07-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #68
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I agree the rep circle jerk negates the purpose of the rep system. No more rep requests in sigs or in posts so please remove them from your sig. But no resetting of reps either.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #69
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess maybe I should get a negative rep for requesting klown put that in his signature...

Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #70
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I guess maybe I should get a negative rep for requesting klown put that in his signature...
I wasn't gonna bring that up, I was trying to protect you man!

Bob, I got the message. Removed the "Rep whore, do me baby" from my sig.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #71
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Ditch the rep system.

Honestly - the forum tried it.... It was neat for a while.... but now, it's created friction between members on the forum. It's time to get rid of it.

Personally - I never understood why people were pimpin for points anyway. It's not like you get anything for them. Does it make you a chick magnet? Does it make your truck get better gas mileage?

I guess I'm just old....

Old 07-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #72
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
sure thing Bob.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #73
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Ditch the rep system.

Honestly - the forum tried it.... It was neat for a while.... but now, it's created friction between members on the forum. It's time to get rid of it.

Personally - I never understood why people were pimpin for points anyway. It's not like you get anything for them. Does it make you a chick magnet? Does it make your truck get better gas mileage?

I guess I'm just old....
Once you get 10 bars, you can trade them in for airline tickets.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #74
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought I explained it already, you must not have seen the thread.

Rep is what I use to pay the bills. 100 rep points = one mortgage payment

You guys have done enough to put a roof over my head for 9 months!!

Old 07-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #75
I dub thee malicious!

oh brother.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:11 PM   #76
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does it make you a chick magnet?
Indeed. Since hitting 9 green boxes I've actually had trouble sleeping at night due to the lack of available space in my bed.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #77
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Indeed. Since hitting 9 green boxes I've actually had trouble sleeping at night due to the lack of available space in my bed.
Damn it. That's funny. I would rep you for that, but I'm not supposed to be talking about repping people (or something like that)...

DOHT!

Old 07-22-2008, 12:16 PM   #78
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, triangle dude started a rep whore thread. Just the thing he was trying to avoid LOL

Old 07-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #79
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
whats rep whoring?? would klown be considered an example of a whore??

Old 07-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #80
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
whats rep whoring?? would klown be considered an example of a whore??
Whore, Slut , something like that!

Closed Thread