Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Rep Whoring=Rep Reset

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #101
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
What am I too new to post my opinion. I don't appreciate your comments on the validity of my post. Children whine, I am a grown man. Maybe you have been here so long you are a little biased about this subject. Frankly I could give a rats ass about reputation points on a internet forum. grow up and get a life.
Hmm.....
Quote:
just my opinion but you shouldn't take life this serious. Its a internet forum, chill out and let people be themselves

Old 07-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #102
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I feel I should say something here since y'all are using my name in vain. While I find it odd that I had nearly no rep despite having authored the thread with the highest page views on the entire forum, I'm not about to start asking, begging, or coercing rep from people.

I'm at the level I am now NOT due to any of the following:
  • people thanking me for copying, pasting, and consolidating numerous guides from several forums
  • taking pictures, doing write ups, and explaining mods I have done myself
  • answering questions in thread and via PM months after doing all the work to explain how things were done
  • adding more pics and clarifying points based on member requests
  • maintaining the table of contents and adding links to other cheap/free mods in other posts that other members came up with

No. Most of my rep points came from "useless" posts in the MM thread, and other various off topic comments/jokes. (I admit, many came from sig requests, which I appreciate. However, where are the rep points for 07tacoark for her contributions in that area?) To me, that, seems to defeat the whole point of the rep system. Especially when some people have as much or more rep than the single man that made, maintains, and modifies this great forum to benefit all of us despite contributing much less than Him.

I'm not complaining. This just a discrepancy I've noticed over the last few months, and not in line with what the forum is for: helping owners of these trucks.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:51 AM   #103
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hey PT, you caught them red handed. Good write up.

Closed Thread