Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Rep Whoring=Rep Reset

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Rep Whoring=Rep Reset

I move to make rep whoring a rep-reset offense.

Everyone starts with a clean slate.
First attempt at rep whoring is a warning.
Second attempt will result in your rep being reset to 0.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma

Old 07-22-2008, 08:53 AM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I move to make rep whoring a rep-reset offense.

Everyone starts with a clean slate.
First attempt at rep whoring is a warning.
Second attempt will result in your rep being reset to 0.
cmon, what will happen to klown, you know this is what he does for a living

Old 07-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I can't see anything. I'll check later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
cmon, what will happen to klown, you know this is what he does for a living
Hopefully, exactly what I have planned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I second the motion to end the rep circle jerk
I have a second, can I get a show of hands for yay...

yay.

Can I get a show of hands for nay...

The yays have it 1-0. Congratulations Hotdog, your motion has passed.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:59 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have a second, can I get a show of hands for yay...

yay.

Can I get a show of hands for nay...

The yays have it 1-0. Congratulations Hotdog, your motion has passed.

...oh, I get it. You just want to put a halt to it because you are in the lead...

very clever!

Old 07-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
I can't see anything. I'll check later.
Remember "Finding Nemo" and the righteous dude sea turtles. It says, "I was like Whooaaa, and you were like Whoaaa!"

...I was just making fun of how the reactions were going to be.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:04 AM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

...oh, I get it. You just want to put a halt to it because you are in the lead...

very clever!
uh, no...I think there are people here that should be "ranked" higher that certain people. There are many folks here that contribute often that don't ask for rep.

For instance, does anyone really think the author of the cheap mods thread deserves less rep than the author of the "look at my shiny garage floor" thread?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #9
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

very clever!
yea, thats pretty much it huh?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #10

Quote:
uh, no...I think there are people here that should be "ranked" higher that certain people. There are many folks here that contribute often that don't ask for rep.

For instance, does anyone really think the author of the cheap mods thread deserves less rep than the author of the "look at my shiny garage floor" thread?
seriously.... i have to agree with you....

Old 07-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #11
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:

In all seriousness I have to agree as well. Piercedtiger's thread is one of the best Tacoma based threads around. Period. Unfortunately, I can't rep him anymore on those posts!

Old 07-22-2008, 09:12 AM   #12
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
seriously.... i have to agree with you....
You could do away with Rep all togather. I've said it before, put a Thanks button on a post. If you liked what someone said hit the Thanks button. It's simple really.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:12 AM   #13
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I say we put it to a vote. I like having all the rep that I got because I do feel like I've contributed a good bit of knowledge and my little green bars is just cool. Resetting mine means I just gotta earn it back. Though since the forum recently got an explosion of new members this could make everybody more on equal ground. Those who earn their rep will regain it quickly enough.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I say we put it to a vote. I like having all the rep that I got because I do feel like I've contributed a good bit of knowledge and my little green bars is just cool. Resetting mine means I just gotta earn it back. Though since the forum recently got an explosion of new members this could make everybody more on equal ground. Those who earn their rep will regain it quickly enough.
you misunderstood. Your rep remains. If you ask for rep twice more, then your rep is reset.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:19 AM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
OK, seriously though, is anyone here actually against it?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:24 AM   #17

no more i gave ya rep, give me some back or.... this post is worth some rep, give it to me.... that kind of stuff, if you earned rep, you'll find out at your rep board....if not, then try again.... its a tough one.... but its cool with me

Old 07-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no more i gave ya rep, give me some back or.... this post is worth some rep, give it to me.... that kind of stuff, if you earned rep, you'll find out at your rep board....if not, then try again.... its a tough one.... but its cool with me
the great thing about owning the site is that you can make your own rules. I think that you covered most of the bases. I'll add on the "If anyone wants to know how much your rep is worth, just rep me"

Old 07-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #19
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK, seriously though, is anyone here actually against it?
I'm for it.

Before it goes into effect, can I get a rep for supporting you? (kidding!)

Does this mean that every post Klown makes will be considered a rep whore until he changes his signature?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I'm for it.

Before it goes into effect, can I get a rep for supporting you? (kidding!)

Does this mean that every post Klown makes will be considered a rep whore until he changes his signature?
lmao.... now this thread is going down.... lol

Closed Thread