1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thumb nail pics.

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by DEEVON911, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Nov 21, 2010 at 5:13 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 [OP] Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    I did'nt see anything about this on a search, so I figured I would throw this out there. Is it possible that if you want you can click on the thumb nail pic, and it will take you directly to that post with the pic on it? Sometimes I will only go into a thread curious about the thumb nail pic I see. Thanks in advace.

2. Nov 29, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    The image in the recent posts section is the first image of the last picture post in that thread. So if the last user was to upload one picture, it would be the last picture in the thread. If the last user to post pictures uploaded more than one, it would be the first picture of that last group in his/her post.

The closest I could see to what you want is to click the little arrow next the the "Last Post" username and work your way backwards through the thread. The arrow takes you to the last post.

3. Nov 30, 2010 at 5:04 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 [OP] Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    Ya ,thats what I do now. Sometimes it can be pretty far back though. Would be nice to just click that pic and take you directly to that post it was used in.

4. Nov 30, 2010 at 5:06 AM
    Detective_Dan

Detective_Dan "Place original and witty user title here"

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Beast / 2016 Yamaha FZ-07
    Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper, Brute Force Fab High Clearance Rear Bumper, Pelfreybilt Sliders, OME 886/Dakars, SCS F5's, 33" Ko2's, Cobra 75WXST/3' Firestik, oil catch can, aero turbine 2525, rear differential breather extension, bedmat, weathertech digital fit front/rear, BHLM, custom shiftknob (made by me),
    good idea, IMO

To Top