Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Thumb nail pics.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:13 AM   #1
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Thumb nail pics.

I did'nt see anything about this on a search, so I figured I would throw this out there. Is it possible that if you want you can click on the thumb nail pic, and it will take you directly to that post with the pic on it? Sometimes I will only go into a thread curious about the thumb nail pic I see. Thanks in advace.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
The image in the recent posts section is the first image of the last picture post in that thread. So if the last user was to upload one picture, it would be the last picture in the thread. If the last user to post pictures uploaded more than one, it would be the first picture of that last group in his/her post.

The closest I could see to what you want is to click the little arrow next the the "Last Post" username and work your way backwards through the thread. The arrow takes you to the last post.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:04 AM   #3
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
The image in the recent posts section is the first image of the last picture post in that thread. So if the last user was to upload one picture, it would be the last picture in the thread. If the last user to post pictures uploaded more than one, it would be the first picture of that last group in his/her post.

The closest I could see to what you want is to click the little arrow next the the "Last Post" username and work your way backwards through the thread. The arrow takes you to the last post.
Ya ,thats what I do now. Sometimes it can be pretty far back though. Would be nice to just click that pic and take you directly to that post it was used in.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I did'nt see anything about this on a search, so I figured I would throw this out there. Is it possible that if you want you can click on the thumb nail pic, and it will take you directly to that post with the pic on it? Sometimes I will only go into a thread curious about the thumb nail pic I see. Thanks in advace.
good idea, IMO