Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Add a 4cyl Tacoma Discussion

Old 08-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
thehtizzle@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
thehtizzle@gmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
Add a 4cyl Tacoma Discussion

I would like to suggest adding a whole discussion room for 4cyl Tacoma's. It is often hard to find threads directly relating to these smaller trucks. And they are often treated sperate since you have to buy different aftermarket parts to fit the '5 lug' trucks instead of the other '6 luggers'. It would be a good idea and I bet there will be a lot more 4 cylinder tacomas sold in the future due to higher gas prices.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i second the motion. ive got a 4 banger and its hard to find threads dealing with just 4 bangers
Old 08-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
Thunder is on a distinguished road
Thunder's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good idea. I still think the best truck Toyota makes is the reg cab 4x4.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah i wish id gotten the 4x4. but i dont alot of trails. just city/highway. plus the 4x2 was all we had money for.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #6

we need tcbob's approval. i hope he wont have a problem with it
Old 08-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in too.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #9

i think its what tw needs.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #10
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Deffinately, It would improve navigation around the site, and would seperate the v6 and 4cyl questions too.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Sounds like a good idea. I still think the best truck Toyota makes is the reg cab 4x4.
I would buy a reg cab if they made one with a V6 Auto and TRD OR.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #12
gaert09 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Airman First Class
gaert09's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

yea add me in also...ive had multiple questions concerning my 4 banger and people with 6cyls always answer me....it doesnt help much
Old 08-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #13
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not speaking for or against this, I'll just point out that there is a lot of overlap between the 4 and the 6 cylinders and that posts are almost always going to get lost.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #14
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'm not speaking for or against this, I'll just point out that there is a lot of overlap between the 4 and the 6 cylinders and that posts are almost always going to get lost.
Not if there's a separate folder for it, kinda like the region folders. I think that's what the OP wants.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #15
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Not if there's a separate folder for it, kinda like the region folders. I think that's what the OP wants.
i like your sig. robert has a good point though, please keep the threads made in the 4 cyl section specific to 4 cyl.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i like your sig. robert has a good point though, please keep the threads made in the 4 cyl section specific to 4 cyl.
more specifically, I think it would be good to keep info there that only applies to the 4 cylinder.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #17
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
4-cylinder discussion
Old 08-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #18
Bourbon

Thanks for the compliment, Bob. I threw it together in about 3 minutes, and have asked tacoark to polish it up.

And thank you for the 4cyl folder too!
Old 08-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #19

hey thanks guys. we will put it to really good use
Old 08-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #20
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! My most frequented forum for sure now!