Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

food forum nyone?????

Old 08-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Whats wrong with you Will? You and your Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart sh!t. I dont need recipes, I want food. This is a truck forum man and not a cookery class.
keep on and i aint gonna hook your happy ass up with fried catfish!!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #22
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
To all those who want a food/recipe forum, here you go. Enjoy

http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/
Old 08-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #23
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

good deer meat marinade that i created the other day and marinated some deer chops in.............good stuff!!! 1.5 cups of extra virgin olive oil(reg. olive oil is fine too), 3 tablespoons of cavender's greek seasoning, teaspoon of black pepper, 1/4 cup of bragg's liquid aminos(you can get this at a health food store....basically a sodium/salt substitute....good stuff), 2 tablespoons of mrs. dash's steak grilling blends, i tablespoon of cayenne pepper, and 3 tablespoons of hot sauce......i use frank's red hot. mix all ingredients into a large gallon size freezer bag, then put whatever meat you want to marinate in and cover all the meat and put in fridge for about 3 or 4 hours.......i let it sit for 6, and it was fine. you'll love the "sort of spicy" flavor.........really brought out the flavor in the meat.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #24
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
good idea on the forum will. we'll add it tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
good idea on the forum will. we'll add it tomorrow.
friggin sweet!!! appreciate it bob!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #26
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
i'm impatient, so the food forum is up now
Old 08-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i'm impatient, so the food forum is up now
hella sweet man!!!! awesome!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #28
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for Bob
Old 08-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #29
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes thank you