LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

food forum nyone?????

Old 08-23-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
food forum nyone?????

how about a food forum........since i know all of us love all different foods, and sine there are some chefs on the boards......maybe a food forum would be cool. different recipes for ribs, wings, anything!!! tips and tricks for grilling and whatnot!!! what ya'll think???
Old 08-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah X2. i think if we could get some recipes from different people and try it out to see. lot of people got good food.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Aww...you thought of me! I think it's a pretty good idea!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Aww...you thought of me! I think it's a pretty good idea!

EquinsuOcha wants donut recipes! Oooh donuts! arggggg!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
bbq'd squirell anyone?
Old 08-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up I am SO down for this!!

Heres a start:

Alfredo Pasta

1 stick of butter (not margarine)
1 8 oz. cream cheese
2 c. milk (or half & half)
2 t. pureed garlic (or garlic powder)
6-8 oz. Shredded Parmiggiano cheese (or Kraft Parmesan Cheese)
Pepper to taste
1 t. Parsley flakes
1 lb. of linguine or tortellini or pasta of choice

1. Place a pot of water on to boil.

2. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add cream cheese and whisk (use a whisk) until cream cheese is melted and the two are smooth.

3. Slowly add milk and garlic and stir until well-blended and smooth. If you prefer a thicker sauce, use heavy cream or half and half instead of milk. The pureed garlic is best, but you can use powdered garlic in a pinch.

4. Cook pasta according to package instructions. I prefer tortellini or linguine, but it goes well with any pasta.

5. Gradually add parmesan cheese to sauce mixtures and whisk until smooth. Pepper to taste. Continue cooking until sauce thickens. If it gets too thick, thin it with milk. Stir in parsley flakes. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.

6. Place drained (un-rinsed) pasta into a large bowl. Gradually stir in finished sauce. Sprinkle with shredded/grated parmesan cheese. Serve hot.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Orange Julius

6 ounces orange juice, from frozen concentrate, unprepared
1 cup milk, lowfat okay
1 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients, except ice cubes, in blender. Blend 1−2 minutes,
adding ice cubes one at a time, until smooth.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks. i think it would be good for people to share food ideas. i know we run out all the time
Old 08-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i got some great deer recipe's that i'll post later if we get enuff interest for a food forum!!! good eating i tell ya!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a good one way to go tacomaman i have a fish taco recipe and and other fish recipe's.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
This sounds like a good one way to go tacomaman i have a fish taco recipe and and other fish recipe's.
hell yeah!!! i love fish....cant wait to hear the recipes bro!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #11
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Food!?!? Dammit! I'm in!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
So do we post them here?
Old 08-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #13
the foreigner
06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold

06tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
how about a food forum........since i know all of us love all different foods, and sine there are some chefs on the boards......maybe a food forum would be cool. different recipes for ribs, wings, anything!!! tips and tricks for grilling and whatnot!!! what ya'll think???
you read my mind, i'm in
Old 08-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #14
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in... toast on a stick anyone ?
Old 08-24-2008, 07:05 AM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum food forum
Old 08-24-2008, 07:15 AM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I'm in... toast on a stick anyone ?
In college I suvived on that cuisine for a long time! And "Top Rammen".
Old 08-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #17

yeah. ramen noodles are disgusting to me now. so how bout it mods can we get a food forum???
Old 08-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah. ramen noodles are disgusting to me now. so how bout it mods can we get a food forum???
i was gonna ask the same thing.........how about it mods???
Old 08-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
The best Cheese Sauce you ever tasted

CHEESE SAUCE

1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup all purpose flour
3 c. milk
1 t. salt
1/8 t. black pepper
1/8 t. paprika
1 lb. Velveeta cheese

Melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour until smooth.

Stir milk in slowly, heating and stirring until thickened and bubbling.

Add seasonings and cheese.

Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.

Wonderful over baked potatoes and/or veggies of any kind.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #20
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i was gonna ask the same thing.........how about it mods???
Whats wrong with you Will? You and your Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart sh!t. I dont need recipes, I want food. This is a truck forum man and not a cookery class.