Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

A regional "Spotted Thread"

Old 01-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
A regional "Spotted Thread"

I made a post a while back looking for another Tacoma in the Houston area. There is a lot of Tacoma owners in my area, and I'm sure in many other areas as well. It would be nice to have a "spotted" section in order to find fellow TW's in our area, or discuss a persons Tacoma; as I have seen many Tacoma's that look nothing like some of the builds we've seen on this site.

Just a suggestion, take it as you wish, and thank you for a more than awesome site.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Most regions have a "spotted" thread in their respective regions.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
x2, we got one for northern california ... but theres so damn many tacos up here its rare if its actually someone on the board

even funnier is back when i was into ford rangers, my work truck also happened to be one

and someone from that area actually saw me in it!