Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Rigs for Sale

Old 01-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Rigs for Sale

I think the site needs its own area for Rigs for Sale. So the buy/sell/trade section doesn't get too many Rigs for sale every day like its been lately.
I think that would be a great upgrade.
Also just a trade section would be awesome instead of it being in buy/sell/trade.
thanks.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. Other sites have it set up l like that.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
X2.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:00 AM   #4
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
ive never seen someone post up on buy/sell/trade section saying this item is only for trade. maybe i havent looked at that many posts but i think it should be buy/sell section, a trade section and a rigs for sale section.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
Fox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Fox 21 Alpha's Tacoma Gallery
I came in to suggest the same idea lol. I'm new to site, and must say I love how busy it is and how fast everything is answered and moved along. But coming from a stand point of just looking to buy a truck, navigating the for sale section can be hell.

Most sites I've been two have things divided into atleast cars/trucks for sale, and then a parts for sale section, and some even go further into CL/Ebay finds, part outs, etc etc.

Looks like the site had a good start with the first gen/ second gen sections, which would make it nice to find stuff pertaining to your truck, but looks like people don't use it nearly as much. I think it defaulted where you had to pick between 1st and second gen, it would clean things up nicely. And dividing sales of parts and trucks would be awesome too. Other then that seems like a nice site! Lookin forward to getting a truck and gettin involved in this place
Old 03-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
I agree espically since im just looking to buy a truck and not parts!

Ty