Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Thread Origin Date

Old 02-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Thread Origin Date

Might it be possible to display the date a thread was started, under the thread title, next to the OP's name?
This would be on each "Threads in Forum: XXX" page, under "Thread / Tread Starter" for each thread.
That might change to: "Thread / Thread Starter / Start Date"
Similar to the "Last Post's" date.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
like it's done on the front page, right? let me see if I can hack that together when I get home
Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
You got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
like it's done on the front page, right? let me see if I can hack that together when I get home
Exactly, like on the "Home Page", "Recent Threads", under "Title".

Edit: Maybe on the same line as the OP, rather than above or below, as on the "Home Page", keeping it to two lines rather than three. Less space, less scrolling

Thanks Bob