Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Site Problem? Not remembering log in

Old 09-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Site Problem? Not remembering log in

Not sure if anyone is having this problem, but the site won't remember me when I tell it to. It was working until a couple of weeks ago. Now I have to re-log in every time I come to the site. Not sure this is a problem on the server end or my end, but I haven't knowingly changed anything.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like your end. Are you using Firefox yet?
Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

yeah. I just switched to Firefox. It worked for a week or two after switching to Firefox then stopped.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm...are you clearing out the cookies after you turn off your browser?
Old 09-06-2008, 09:38 PM   #6

I don't think I am because the remember function works on other forums I go to. Let me check my settings though.

ok...checked, and I'm not clearing anything when Firefox closes.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #7
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a cookies problem to me. Check your settings in Internet Options.