LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Posts with Quotes

Old 03-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Posts with Quotes

It would be nice if I had an option to make quotes appear in their collapsed form for all posts by default.

For example, in this quoted picture thread, if you click the Quote link on top of the picture, it hides the quoted portion of the post. I would prefer it the other way around, where I have to click the Quote link to see the quote. It would make the thread load much faster and result in less scrolling, especially for large picture quotes where the quoter is just posting a one-line comment.