Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Get some Vendors on here...

Old 09-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #21
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
What does becoming a vendor entail?
pm me if you're selling something
Old 09-18-2008, 08:12 AM   #22
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
pm me if you're selling something
PM Sent!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:24 PM   #23
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i only have one concern, and that would be TW getting all annoying and bogged down like other larger sites. i hate how you go to TN and there is that huge tab in the corner that peels back when you hover over it and offers you some kind of "deal". it makes the site take forever to load and it's busy as hell and not worth sifting through all that stuff. i dont see Bob letting TW get all messy and bogged down with ad's but i still....
Old 09-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #24
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i only have one concern, and that would be TW getting all annoying and bogged down like other larger sites. i hate how you go to TN and there is that huge tab in the corner that peels back when you hover over it and offers you some kind of "deal". it makes the site take forever to load and it's busy as hell and not worth sifting through all that stuff. i dont see Bob letting TW get all messy and bogged down with ad's but i still....
no i try to keep the ads on here to a minimum to pay the server bills. nothing over the top or annoying...
Old 09-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #25
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
no i try to keep the ads on here to a minimum to pay the server bills. nothing over the top or annoying...
and to pay for the yearly moderator retreats to Hawaii.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:47 PM   #26
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
and to pay for the yearly moderator retreats to Hawaii.
so you all go together??? interesting.....
Old 09-19-2008, 12:48 PM   #27
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Annual Hawaiian sausage fest.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #28
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and then he pays for all the hookers
Old 09-19-2008, 12:50 PM   #29
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
and then he pays for all the hookers
that message its a bit too late.... we all know now what is all about....
Old 09-19-2008, 12:50 PM   #30

And this thread has gone officially to shit, thanks to lso...
Old 09-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #31
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And this thread has gone officially to shit, thanks to lso...