Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Get some Vendors on here...

Old 09-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Get some Vendors on here...

I am a member of the FJ Forum www.FJcruiserfourm.com because of my wifes FJ.. and she isnt internet savy.. and I got Toytec Lifts to give me a deal on her lift kit, it would be awesome to get some vendors in here to offer us deals for our Tacomas
Old 09-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a big issue about this going on at toyotanation, vendors not participating or helping the members out, that us members have to come up with group buys to get a better deal, and that the vendors get mad cause we are not giving them the business would be cool if the vendors actually participated and gave members a deal so that we can definately give them good business. If we can get some vendors here and actually want to be involved would be nice.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow.. all it took was for me to send him a PM on the Fj Forum..tell him what i was looking for.. he told me what i needed.. didnt try to sell me on some over priced chit i wouldnt really need and then on top of it, gave me about a nice little discount.

The best thing about it was he was actually providing me with the info, pictures, and test results i needed to tell another Vendor to piss off because he was trying to stick me with buying extra things that i really didnt need.

I will def be lifting my Truck with Toytec when i get back to the states it would be great to see them be a vendor on TW to help us all get a deal on the things we need.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

True they are good people over there.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #5
Rigger, Please

So whats the word Bob.. ????
Old 09-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
workin on it...
Old 09-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #7
Rigger, Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
workin on it...and i think whoever thought of this should be the new Mod..
What really.. haha Awesome.. i think that is a great idea.. i would be honored..

kiddin kiddin

but really that would be cool
Old 09-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com

lol new guy trying to become a mod man thats funny.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #9
Rigger, Please

Hey when the new guy has great ideas to improve the site.. sounds worthy to me
Old 09-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com

True but you have to have a tacoma first lol j/k it has been talked about before though i would figure since the site is getting much bigger.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #11
Rigger, Please

So do we have any update Bob.. I know your working on it.. im just anxious to see how this is going to develop
Old 09-17-2008, 10:47 AM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you can't just snap your fingers and expect results. I'd be willing to bet that Bob has a real job that pays real money and requires real work.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #13
Rigger, Please

Im not snapping fingers.. Bob and I talked yesterday, were discussing things, and i was curious if he desided what kind of layout he wanted to do.. im not expecting it to just happen i know things take time.. im just curious..
Old 09-17-2008, 10:54 AM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I created a group buy forum to post group buys on here. Vendors are welcome to join the site and offer deals in there. I can't hunt them down and make them join though. As they join, I'll make vendor specific forums if necessary. I won't charge for them to offer GBs on here (for the time being! ) so would be to their advantage.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:58 AM   #15
Rigger, Please

Sound good Bob.. I wonder if some of us regular guys can float some forums and try to lure some Vendors ...
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #16
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Sound good Bob.. I wonder if some of us regular guys can float some forums and try to lure some Vendors ...
feel free! (just stay within those respective forums' rules)

good idea, again
Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #17
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
What does becoming a vendor entail?
Old 09-17-2008, 11:29 AM   #18
Rigger, Please

I have contacted a few vendors i have done buisness with to see how they deside what forums to be apart of, and invited them to join us here at Tacoma World.

I suggest that other members here do the same.. if you hve done buisness with different online Truck companies.. try to get them in here and offer us all some deals
Old 09-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #19
Rigger, Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
What does becoming a vendor entail?

A vendor is a person the reps a company that sells products we are in need of, they offer deals, and let us know about new products that we would use for our Trucks.

over on my FJ forum, I talked to Doug from Toytec he provided me with info and research that showed what his products did in testing and other peoples vehicles and offered me a discount on the lift kit i purchased for my wife.

I emailed him and suggested he come check us out join our site and share his knowledge and products
Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #20
Ahaszard is on a distinguished road
Army: MSG Retired
Ahaszard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
I am a member of the FJ Forum www.FJcruiserfourm.com because of my wifes FJ.. and she isnt internet savy.. and I got Toytec Lifts to give me a deal on her lift kit, it would be awesome to get some vendors in here to offer us deals for our Tacomas
I am also a member of fjcruiserforums (FJAL) and I have bought ToyTec adjustable coilovers, Light Racing upper control arms and AAL for my Tacoma and Doug gave me a very nice discount.