Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

I feel blessed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
I feel blessed Thread

I think we need a I feel blessed Thread and here is why
I going to meet him for the 1st time on Sunday
His name is Evan DAVID Tarantino
My nieces baby
I'm sure theirs more i feel blessed story's out there
How about it
Old 03-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
I am and have been blessed as well.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think we all have something to be blessed about
I cant stop looking at him
Old 03-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea, I'll contribute.
Going to stick with the family theme. Blessed to have a wife of 34 years this month. Two great boys, Jeff 29, married to Marianne. Jeff is a 5th grade school teacher and Marianne is a 1st grade school teacher. They live in Spring Texas. Josh my second son is 27, engaged to be married this July to Brittney. Josh is the IT Manager for six new car dealers. Brittney is a professional ballet dancer and ballet instructor. I am truly blessed.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:27 PM   #6

You guys have a lot to be blessed for
Makes ya feel great don't it
Old 03-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bud!

I feel blessed for everything in my life...from my friends to my health
Old 03-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
This is already such a great thread!
I'm blessed to be married to the love of my life! Been with her for 8 years and married for 4. I'm blessed to have a great job that provides my wife with everything her heart desires ad helped build an amazing life. I have an amazing family that has supported me in every way they can. I'm blessed to have a savior who died so I could be reborn in his name! I'm blessed to know that one day I will be able to walk with my savior down streets of gold and reunite with all my loved ones that have gone on. I'm blessed with every aspect of my life! Wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
AMEN!
Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #10

I had a great time today
Old 03-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #11

Ok one more
Old 03-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #13

Thank you sir thank you
Old 03-27-2011, 03:20 PM   #14
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats David.

You two are a great looking pair.

The irony is that I became a great Uncle on March 24th.

Won't see her until this coming weekend. Her name is Brynleigh, My name is Bryon.

Coincidence? I think not.

We are blessed as well...
Old 03-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Congrats David.

You two are a great looking pair.

The irony is that I became a great Uncle on March 24th.

Won't see her until this coming weekend. Her name is Brynleigh, My name is Bryon.

Coincidence? I think not.

We are blessed as well...
its a great feeling
Congrats
Old 03-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #16
rv210 will become famous soon enoughrv210 will become famous soon enough

Name: robert
rv210's Tacoma Gallery
i am blessed to have this website in my life! i am also very blessed for everything i have including my 3 year old daughter and a lovely wife and a great job! thanks baby Jesus!