Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

tacoma world app

View Poll Results: Would you use an app for tacomaworld
yes 354 92.67%
no 28 7.33%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #22
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Name: Evan
esimmons's Tacoma Gallery
we need an app that just opens safari to the mobile version of TW. basically it would just be a link but it would look like an app. though i am a fan of tapatalk... it would be a nice FREE alternative.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #23
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esimmons View Post
we need an app that just opens safari to the mobile version of TW. basically it would just be a link but it would look like an app. though i am a fan of tapatalk... it would be a nice FREE alternative.
You want me to paypal you $2 USD ? That's ashtray change for me .
Old 05-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #24
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
you didnt offer to pay for mine last night
Old 05-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #25
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
you didnt offer to pay for mine last night
Well there you go .
Old 05-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #26
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Tapatalk is < $5
Old 05-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #27
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Name: Evan
esimmons's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would appreciate that if u really want to... im just saying if there is a free alternative for the same thing why not do it? im sry that some people are so ignorant that they would rather waist money than find a solution... oh well....
Old 05-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #28
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I dont really like tapatalk but it'll do for now. An app would be nice and if it was well designed and thought out I'd spend a little bit of money on it
Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery

Nuff said.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #30

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would appreciate that if u really want to... im just saying if there is a free alternative for the same thing why not do it? im sry that some people are so ignorant that they would rather waist money than find a solution... oh well....
Ignorant

LOL
Old 05-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #31
Im kinda a big deal
JHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 2T251*Air Transportation*437th APS
Name: Justin
JHAirForce05's Tacoma Gallery
So who here is a programmer...
Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 PM   #32
bhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nice
Name: Ben
bhh2000's Tacoma Gallery
an App would be great! it could have inaugurated live posting and stuff!

and if it could somehow make it easier to look people up by their truck, ya know color, obvious mods and what county they live in that would be sweet!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:40 PM   #33
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
honestly, tapatalks layout sucks.

i just use a browser on my iphone....WAY easier
Old 05-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #35
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
That's cool. If you like things that suck.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #36

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
That's cool. If you like things that suck.

What a Jerk
Old 05-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #37
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
I know.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #39
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sometimes i get angry a grocery stores. Can you blame me?
Old 05-05-2011, 11:46 PM   #40

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
sometimes i get angry a grocery stores. Can you blame me?

That's what Jerks do