Notices

tacoma world app

View Poll Results: Would you use an app for tacomaworld
yes 354 92.67%
no 28 7.33%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2011, 12:52 AM   #41
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly, so technically i'm not doing anything wrong, i'm doing everything right.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #42
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Exactly, so technically i'm not doing anything wrong, i'm doing everything right.
I can't argue that .
Old 05-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #43
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
So where is this app???? Or are ya'll just jerking off in here?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #44
Im kinda a big deal
JHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 2T251*Air Transportation*437th APS
Name: Justin
JHAirForce05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
So where is this app???? Or are ya'll just jerking off in here?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #45
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Name: Evan
esimmons's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know how this site is built? i see the same basic look on other sites so i doubt it was made with like dream weaver or anything like that. if it is a drupal site a mobile version/app would be no prob at all. all of the sites i make are drupal so i know a good bit about drupal but i can do a little bit of programming/code
Old 05-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esimmons View Post
anyone know how this site is built? i see the same basic look on other sites so i doubt it was made with like dream weaver or anything like that. if it is a drupal site a mobile version/app would be no prob at all. all of the sites i make are drupal so i know a good bit about drupal but i can do a little bit of programming/code
Pm tcBob
Old 05-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #47
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Well, my roommate decided he wants to start making smartphone apps... He could make one for this place. What would it even need to include that tapatalk can't offer?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #48

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
What would it even need to include that tapatalk can't offer?
That's what I don't get .
Old 05-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #49
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That's what I don't get .
Think outside the box.....
Old 05-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #50

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Think outside the box.....
Wrapping paper ?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #51
Ditch Doctor

EMS:
Quote:
Wrapping paper ?
with a bow on top!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #53

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Great job saundern.
Wut
Old 06-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tapatalk is awesome
^^^^

?????
Old 06-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #55
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Wut
He was the one looking at the thread on that day when it got bumped up so I just figured he voted on the poll.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #56
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i would it would be easier. so far i have just used safari on my iphone. and i see it just like i do on my computer. i may try tapetalk.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #57

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I searched this thread and couldnt find anyone using Tapatalk.
can some one help me?
^^^^^^^
Old 06-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #58
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I use tapatalk
Old 06-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #59

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I use tapatalk
Good call
Old 06-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #60
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I like it much better than surfing a web forum on my phones screen.