Notices

tacoma world app

View Poll Results: Would you use an app for tacomaworld
yes 354 92.67%
no 28 7.33%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #81
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You can quote on Tapatalk yo
I know, but I didn't like the look, couldn't get used to it, and it unsubscribed me to threads all on its own. Also would tend to crash on me on pages with a lot of pics, live, funny pics, etc...
Old 12-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #82
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I know, but I didn't like the look, couldn't get used to it, and it unsubscribed me to threads all on its own. Also would tend to crash on me on pages with a lot of pics, live, funny pics, etc...
And you like the look of the mobile skin ?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #83
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
And you like the look of the mobile skin ?
Now that I'm used to it, yeah, I don't mind it.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #84
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Now that I'm used to it, yeah, I don't mind it.
Huh

Well we'll have to agree to disagree then
Old 12-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #85

Quote:
Huh

Well we'll have to agree to disagree then
Yep.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #86
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I looked into what making and supporting a forum app would require. As a one man show I could never keep up with tapatalk. Someone else can build it, because I sure don't want to. It's financially not really there either. Tapatalk can target most people who frequent a forum whereas I would be targeting a demographic of 90k. Realistically, I would at most get 20,000 sales from here. At $1-2 per sale, it's not worth putting in the time to build it.
you dont want to make an extra 40+ thousand bucks? if i knew how to build it i would. people hate tapatalk, and it does suck. just make the site into an app and bam. at 3.99/sale you're at 80k with 20k sales.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #87
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Assuming 20k people buy it. Then fix all the "doesn't work with android 2.1" "my Android 4.0 freezes when I post a picture" "ios6 doesn't work" people complain about not having time to work out? Imagine doing that

Unless your going to go into it full time I don't think its worth anyone's time unless you already have how to program it for every OS out there or they charge a but ton. Then no one would buy it.

Tapatalk or mobile site major problems with them
Old 01-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #88
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a problem with tapatalk myself and even the full version of the site works fine on my phone.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #92
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tapatalk FTW bitches
Have you used the iPad app?
Old 04-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #93

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Have you used the iPad app?
Nien
Old 04-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #94
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I just use the safari on my iPhone and it looks just like my computer.I know the facebook app sucks and it makes it hard to use. I guess if it can make it just as your on a computer I say yes
^^^^^This