View Poll Results: Would you use an app for tacomaworld
yes 354 92.67%
no 28 7.33%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2011, 03:57 AM   #1
Balien is on a distinguished road

Balien's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma world app

I just thought I would suggest that the site become smart phone friendly with an app. using this web site is very hard on a 3" screen.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
second the motion
Old 05-05-2011, 04:19 AM   #3
Jones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jones's Tacoma Gallery
There is a mobile skin, select it at the top under the menu. It work fine with the iPhone. There is also tapatalk app that works too.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:12 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Tapatalk.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I just use the safari on my iPhone and it looks just like my computer.I know the facebook app sucks and it makes it hard to use. I guess if it can make it just as your on a computer I say yes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:01 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I would love one on my Android phone and Ipad. I would even be willing to help design, I have been trying to learn some mobile device programming
Old 05-05-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Tapatalk.
x3... Tapatalk also is open to many forums besides Tacomaworld. It'll be your best bet
Old 05-05-2011, 07:16 AM   #9
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Tapatalk app is the best.
x2
Old 05-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #11
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Tapatalk is what I use on my phone.

I just wish the search function didn't suck on it.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
while people are talking here, somebody help me out with a tapatalk question (i got it last night) when using it on ipod/iphone when i click on a picture it goes to their user gallary to view it, which i don't mind. BUT to go back to the thread i have to close that page, hit the home button, and re-open the app. why cant i just click a pic, look at it ,then go right back to thread?
Old 05-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
while people are talking here, somebody help me out with a tapatalk question (i got it last night) when using it on ipod/iphone when i click on a picture it goes to their user gallary to view it, which i don't mind. BUT to go back to the thread i have to close that page, hit the home button, and re-open the app. why cant i just click a pic, look at it ,then go right back to thread?

Hmm when I click a pic, there's a menu arrow that shows up at the top left that says "go to back to thread" or something like that.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #14
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sometimes i have this same issue. Some pics i can view in Tapatalk, but when i click on some pics it sends me to Safari to view their gallery. I think it has something to do with how they post the pics.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:43 AM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Hmm when I click a pic, there's a menu arrow that shows up at the top left that says "go to back to thread" or something like that.
It's actually working fine now. but every time I would click on a pic last night it would go straight to their gallery and then it was a bitch to get back to the thread I was even in.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Sometimes i have this same issue. Some pics i can view in Tapatalk, but when i click on some pics it sends me to Safari to view their gallery. I think it has something to do with how they post the pics.
For me I'm now realizing that mobile phone uploads (tw live) make you go to their gallery but not ones uploaded from a computer.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:08 AM   #17
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For me I'm now realizing that mobile phone uploads (tw live) make you go to their gallery but not ones uploaded from a computer.
If you are on an Iphone , when Tapatalk redirects me into Safari , to get back to where I was in Tapatalk , hit the home button on the phone , reselect Tapatalk , and I am right back where I was before being redirected .
Old 05-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
If you are on an Iphone , when Tapatalk redirects me into Safari , to get back to where I was in Tapatalk , hit the home button on the phone , reselect Tapatalk , and I am right back where I was before being redirected .
yeah thats what i do. maybe im just lazy, but i dont see why there isn't just a back arrow.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:30 AM   #19
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah thats what i do. maybe im just lazy, but i dont see why there isn't just a back arrow.
So you could press one button instead of 2 ?

Americans
Old 05-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
So you could press one button instead of 2 ?

Americans
. . . . . invented the iphone you're using in the first place.
suck it trebek.