Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

new members?

Old 05-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
new members?

is it just me or does it seem like people in the BST section have fewer than 100 posts most of the time and are trying to sell items on TW. It seems to me that people join the forum just to post things for sale.... maybe it just me? does it bug anyone else?
edit: i think you should be a member (50 posts) before you can post anything in the BST section
Old 05-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed same thing..sell then never hear from them again..makes me wonder if they are legit or parts stolen etc...
Old 05-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
people use it as a craigslist. but it is smart from their perspective. they are selling tacoma parts and on here i think we could agree, is a large market for tacoma parts. it makes sense. it doesnt bother me, it helps to get good deals to members. if it was restricted, less items would go throw the system.
hmm i can see that, but i mean like this post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post3155961
the guy didnt even post pics, which to me says he hasnt even takin the time to read BST rules or even site rules for that matter.....