Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Photo Gallery!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Photo Gallery!!!

To All,

If you haven't checked out the Photo Gallery lately - CHECK IT OUT NOW!!! There are TONS of pictures of noobie and veteran member's Tacomas and more! Well worth a look.

Please let our other members know how much you appreciate some of these great photographs and awesome trucks!!!

CHEERS!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Any tips on how to make me less lazy so that I will actually post pics? It's sad that I am a professional photographer and haven't posted any pics of the truck I love...so, so sad.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:27 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
Any tips on how to make me less lazy so that I will actually post pics? It's sad that I am a professional photographer and haven't posted any pics of the truck I love...so, so sad.
http://www.onehandvisual.com/main.html

Nice pics! You do freelance or what?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #4
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bob, yeah a friend and I just started the business. We're trying to do mostly bands, being in Austin everything is centered around music, but we are doing some headshots, product shots, and weddings (only because weddings pay well).
Old 05-22-2007, 04:22 PM   #5
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
i like the photos esp. the chilling dog he's so cute. the singer of that band he has a tat "fueled by hate" so what inspired him to have that permanently etched on his back. must had a rough life. and one of hte guys back wrote in red ink "d*&# head" some girl must hate him but the photos are really neat
Old 05-23-2007, 06:28 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
Thanks Bob, yeah a friend and I just started the business. We're trying to do mostly bands, being in Austin everything is centered around music, but we are doing some headshots, product shots, and weddings (only because weddings pay well).
Those are some great pictures! Yeah, we need to see some of you and your truck - especially in the hills!

Jennifer and I do photography on the side for fun. We have done 1 wedding. I actually had fun (father of the bride pushed his home-made beer on me ).
Old 09-05-2007, 06:10 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!

Hey - There are still a bunch of new photos on the gallery that don't have comments. Many members only have 1 comment on their photos (because I hunted them down and gave them a comment), and there are probably more without comments. If you're bored, and have some time to kill, let these people know what you think about their photos!
Old 09-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #8
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Hey - There are still a bunch of new photos on the gallery that don't have comments. Many members only have 1 comment on their photos (because I hunted them down and gave them a comment), and there are probably more without comments. If you're bored, and have some time to kill, let these people know what you think about their photos!
Man you have too much time on your hands. But then again I guess I do too, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this stupid comment, haha.