1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Howz bout search option for your Taco based on specs??

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by gman1, May 27, 2011.

1. May 27, 2011 at 2:09 AM
    gman1

gman1 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hi all . .

Perhaps someone has already suggested this, but if not I think it would be great to be able to repeatedly search by a specific vehicle. For example, if I owned a 2002 Taco with a 4 cyl 4X4 manual transmission Sr5 package etc . . then I could input all that info/specs on my truck one time into a separate search criteria so that any future searches I make on this site will look for threads or posts on my particular truck. You could call it "Your Taco Search" or something and next to all the info/specs about your particular truck (which you would only enter one time unless of course you get a new truck) you would then enter what you are looking for in a field such as tonneau cover, or seats, or oil pressure gauge, etc. I'm not sure if this would be a difficult undertaking or not, but it would be a really nice enhancement to this site and certainly a more efficient way to search for items that relate to your specific truck. just a thought. Thanks.

To Top