Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

TW app

Old 06-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
TW app

So as I was on my Facebook app on my android a thought came up of having an tacomaworld: app. Would you TW members like to have one of these apps for your Androids?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Repost.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:18 AM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
omfg

Old 06-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
if anything. it needs to be android and ISO compatible! that way it works on iphone too.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
use tapatalk or the tw mobile skin

OYG
Old 06-22-2011, 01:38 AM   #6
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
But it would be nicer to just have an actual TW app.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:39 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
OR you just surf TW on your phone's browser like I do...

It's just as fast on my phone as it is on my computer.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:48 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
What cmack and Derek said.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...world-app.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...phone-app.html
Old 06-22-2011, 01:48 AM   #9
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I would pay 2.99 for that! Not anymore than that though...can we get some App designer on here please!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I would pay 2.99 for that! Not anymore than that though...can we get some App designer on here please!
Meh feeling too lazy to design one
Old 06-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Lol again? I have noticed that the site specific apps are the same or really similar to Tapatalk.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Lol again? I have noticed that the site specific apps are the same or really similar to Tapatalk.
Tapatalk works well. I only have a few complaints about things I'd like to change. But I don't use it enough to the point where it drives me nuts.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Tapatalk works well. I only have a few complaints about things I'd like to change. But I don't use it enough to the point where it drives me nuts.
Mine force closes often after I post. I always report it but I'm sure they don't care. Now I can't save pics.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Mine force closes often after I post. I always report it but I'm sure they don't care. Now I can't save pics.
Tapatalk drops me out of TW back to it's main page occasionally , it used to happen a lot but I downloaded the update for it from Itunes , now it almost never happens .
Old 06-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #15
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
OR you just surf TW on your phone's browser like I do...

It's just as fast on my phone as it is on my computer.
x2
Old 06-23-2011, 09:36 AM   #16
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
Tapatalk seems to load a lot faster than safari for me at work. It's a borderline deadzone in my office.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:43 AM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Tapatalk drops me out of TW back to it's main page occasionally , it used to happen a lot but I downloaded the update for it from Itunes , now it almost never happens .
hmmmm have to check on that update. i don't have smartphone, but thanks to the advise of the OZster i forked out the 2.99 for tapatalk and it works fine on my ipod touch. the only thing i don't "like" is that when you look at pics in TW Live it opens Safari to look at them. but you just go out and hit the app again and it takes you back to where you were.