LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

11 neg rep bars= ban

Old 10-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #21
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
we need more inputs here
Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #22
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
How do you get positive rep bars? Is the rep bars the green squares by our names? if so give me some rep!
sorry no rep whoring/asking in this thread.... this is just to bust ND's balls
i dont want the mods to close it yet LOL
Old 10-16-2008, 02:42 PM   #23
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
i dont want the mods to close it LOL
Old 10-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I vote NOT to ban.
not sure why.............................
Old 10-16-2008, 02:47 PM   #25
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
Why ban the red bar guys....they are the funny ones
Old 10-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #26
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I vote NOT to ban.
not sure why.............................
Agreed,No on the ban.Comparing ND to Danusa is not fair. ND has at least 20 more years of drinking left till he reaches that level.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #27
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
we have to keep him no one else will have him
Old 10-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Agreed,No on the ban.Comparing ND to Danusa is not fair. ND has at least 20 more years of drinking left till he reaches that level.
i guess you have a good point there...
Old 10-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #29
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i say we keep em. no use in getting rid of him
Old 10-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #30
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that and we know for sure that nd wasnt in vietnam!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #31
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im kinda suprised that we havent gotten ND's take on this yet.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #32

Quote:
yeah! this thread is worthless if its not bothering ND.... damn it...
Old 10-17-2008, 03:08 AM   #33
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thank you, but it's probably more like 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
we have to keep him no one else will have him
thats not true, i have other forums knocking down my door to hang out over there. i just stay here cause Bob pays so well
Old 10-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #34
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
yeah! this thread is worthless if its not bothering ND.... damn it...
listen up douche nozzles, i'm very close to never speaking to either one of you again. and i cant thing of a worse punishment for someone than that. so you better watch it. I am the unbannable ND. Not even TheMaster can ban me!
Old 10-17-2008, 03:18 AM   #35
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
listen up douche nozzles, i'm very close to never speaking to either one of you again. and i cant thing of a worse punishment for someone than that. so you better watch it. I am the unbannable ND. Not even TheMaster can ban me!
oh boy looks like nd is mad
Old 10-17-2008, 03:19 AM   #36

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh boy looks like nd is mad
beware the wrath of ND...
Old 10-17-2008, 03:21 AM   #37

Quote:
beware the wrath of ND...
oh no what do i do
Old 10-17-2008, 03:31 AM   #38

Quote:
Hmmmm not even The Master WOW
Old 10-17-2008, 03:38 AM   #39

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmmm not even The Master WOW
yup, thats how badass i am
Old 10-17-2008, 03:44 AM   #40

Quote:
yup, thats how badass i am
WOW one day i what to be just like ND