LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

11 neg rep bars= ban

Old 10-17-2008, 04:02 AM   #41
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i wish i could be immortal. it sure would kick ass.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:05 AM   #42
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
listen up douche nozzles
Nice! Douche Nozzles!
Old 10-17-2008, 05:33 AM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
listen up douche nozzles, i'm very close to never speaking to either one of you again. and i cant thing of a worse punishment for someone than that. so you better watch it. I am the unbannable ND. Not even TheMaster can ban me!
HEY! I voted NOT to ban you, and now Im a Douche Nozzle?

Meh, I guess you could have called me worse.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #44
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
HEY! I voted NOT to ban you, and now Im a Douche Nozzle?

Meh, I guess you could have called me worse.
i thought you voted against me? oh well, ok so maybe chris is not a douche nozzle.... but everyone that voted against me is.... plus mjp2.

edit: ok i went back and checked and it looks like chris wants to keep me around. so he is no longer a douche nozzle
Old 10-17-2008, 05:48 AM   #45
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
i also voted to keep you
Old 10-17-2008, 06:07 AM   #46
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
i also voted to keep you
yeah i know, you're not a douche nozzle either. It's mainly Ed.... HE'S the douche nozzle!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:17 AM   #47
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah i know, you're not a douche nozzle either. It's mainly Ed.... HE'S the douche nozzle!
i say we vote ed out
Old 10-17-2008, 06:36 AM   #48
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Ha! Ed's a Douche Nozzle!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:47 AM   #49

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Ha! Ed's a Douche Nozzle!!!
where is Ed? doesn't he usually show up by now? Making fun of him sucks if he's not here to defend himself. maybe he donkey broke down on the way to work. Booyah! Stereotype burn!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:49 AM   #50
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Its not a donkey its a burro get it right.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:55 AM   #51
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Its not a donkey its a burro get it right.
I love burros. But how are you going to use a cinnamon twist to get to work?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:15 AM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Speaking of Cinnamon Twists. I'm going to eat authentic Mexican food today for lunch. We're going to Taco Bell and I'm getting two Enchiritos!!
Old 10-17-2008, 07:36 AM   #53
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
LOL thats a churro And missileman going to tacobell and getting your sourcream and guacamole out of a grease gun is very authentic lol thats what they use here.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2008, 08:11 AM   #54
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WOW one day i what to be just like ND
Start drinking.....
Old 10-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #55

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Start drinking.....
he also needs to become a self centered ass
Old 10-17-2008, 08:15 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Start drinking.....
i have never stoped
Old 10-17-2008, 08:22 AM   #57
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey its nothing personal, im just saying, you have a lot of negative reputation, seems only fair an auto-ban, see danusa had positive rep and he got banned....
Old 10-17-2008, 08:23 AM   #58

Quote:
i also voted to keep you
Quote:
i say we vote ed out
Hey lsocoee, i think ND has two accounts again.... cant think of anybody trying to defend him.....
Old 10-17-2008, 08:28 AM   #59
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, I got nothing against that dumb drunk redneck. I just support an auto ban for people with really bad rep.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:30 AM   #60

Quote:
yeah, I got nothing against that dumb drunk redneck. I just support an auto ban for people with really bad rep.
thats all this is about....