Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Original Generation Forum

Old 07-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Original Generation Forum

Im not sure if one has been suggested yet, but theres 1st gen and 2nd gen, how about the original before it became tacoma? Sorry if its already been suggested.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah but its got the SUV's mixed in, 1st gen is only for the first gens and 2nd is only for the seconds, I want one with just the trucks, so I dont have to look through all the other useless jibberish. And the others build has a bunch of other jibberish too, cars and such, i dont want to see that I want TRUCKS!! and trucks only
Old 07-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

i think pretacoma sounds like a prerunner. and tacoma came after the truck, either original generation or just pickup forum. you cant name an original after something that came out after it.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

just cause my thoughts on that is 1st gen is talking about the taco. taco came from the pickup making the pickup the original truck, so it would be original, 1st gen taco and 2nd gen taco...but i did suggest the "pickup" forum...i dunno im half just being argumentative i get what your saying tho. but imo 1st and 2nd is for the tacos and original for the pickup

i found one talking about "original toyota pickup forum (i.e. 80's model)"
Old 07-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think there are plenty of sections around. I don't see why the pre Tacos can't use the 1st gen section. This is Tacoma World after all. Lol.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I think there are plenty of sections around. I don't see why the pre Tacos can't use the 1st gen section. This is Tacoma World after all. Lol.
thats what i was thinking but i wasnt sure if the first gens would make a stink about it not being a "taco"

i do like the O.G. toyota pickup tho...sounds gangsta they are some pretty badazz trucks tho. im chomping at the bit for this 88 as long as it runs like he says it does. looks like i have another 4 hr trip ahead of me. my one to NC didnt go too well, the dealer is sending me a check for gas for completely wasting my time since they closed 3 hrs early without warning.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check out Toyota Nation. That site incorperates all Toyotas. The main page is just endless sections and can be annoying because the truck sections are toward the bottom. I would hate to see TW go the same way.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.yotatech.com/