Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

REQUEST for all FS threads

Old 07-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
REQUEST for all FS threads

IDK if this is in the right section (maybe Site Suggestions is more appropriate), but I wanted to request that after members sell an item on here, that they don't edit the OP to where the sale price gets deleted.

If I'm a seller of a similar product, I might want to know how much would be a good selling price.

or

If I'm a potential buyer, I might want to know how much they go for used on the forum, as opposed to buying brand new.

idk, just a thought.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 07-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
x3. That seems to be a rule on other forums and it's actually pretty helpful. Just my 0.02
Old 07-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno, I like the idea but if someone wants to delete a price then they should be able to. I've been curious to know what something sold for and all it took was a PM to the seller to find out.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
I belong to another forum where you can NOT edit post in the buy/sell section
if it sold you make another post under it
that way there is NO doubt about what was said in the original post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
Adamantium Member
damnitzryan is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
damnitzryan's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that from a seller point of view it would be nice to see what others have sold their items for. But I always go back and edit out the price only with "SOLD" in large red letters because too often to I get PM's months and sometimes years after I sell something.

It sucks when a 2 year old FS thread gets bumped.