Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

??? cant send pm ???

Old 08-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
Defined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
??? cant send pm ???

hopefully a mod will see this here. ive sent multiple pms to tcbob as well as emails/pm to other mods. these pm's dont appear in my sent pm box so im assuming nobody got the pm .

im trying to become a vendor here and need info as well as my pm box fixed

thanks ,

mike
Old 08-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defined View Post
hopefully a mod will see this here. ive sent multiple pms to tcbob as well as emails/pm to other mods. these pm's dont appear in my sent pm box so im assuming nobody got the pm .

thanks ,

mike
"sent" items dont always appear right away. sometimes for me, they dont show up as being sent for a day or two, even though they have been sent
Old 08-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Control Panel>Edit Options>Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

You can also make it so you know when he reads it when you send the pm.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks ,

mike
There is a setting in the control panel to have it autosave your pm's I believe. Perhaps it is not checked.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
There is a setting in the control panel to have it autosave your pm's I believe. Perhaps it is not checked.
^this

i believe there is also a check box somewhere after the text area. but the same thing happened when i pmd bob about the sticker...i got it though so that how i know he got the pm haha
Old 08-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me and let me know you are giving me a set of your greasable shackles
Old 08-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #7
Defined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post

its been checked .

and its been a few days since i sent tcbob multiple pm's , i even sent emails/pm's to other mods and no response . just seems a little weird as ive had this happen to me on calguns too!

all i want to do is become a vendor here and i cant even get the info on it , just frustrating is all
Old 08-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #8
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Bob has been very busy lately.........as for MODs, they cant do much about vendor status I dont think, so its not them.

Bob is human (I think) and has a life, he may even be on vacation for all I know.

Ill PM a couple MODs with the link to this thread for ya just in case.........May not get a hit till later in the AM tho.
yeah i understand that tcbob may be busy .

but you'd think that 1 of the 3 people i contacted would have at least given me a basic response of some sort . instead of leaving me feeling like my money is wanted elsewhere.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:04 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i understand that tcbob may be busy .

but you'd think that 1 of the 3 people i contacted would have at least given me a basic response of some sort . instead of leaving me feeling like my money is wanted elsewhere.
I have not received anything from you. When did you PM the mods?
Old 08-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #10
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Bob must be busy. Ive been waiting for a name change for about a month or so now ahah.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #11
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I have not received anything from you. When did you PM the mods?
didnt send a pm directly to you . but i sent out pm's and emails on last friday and saturday as well as monday! to tcbob , mjp2 and socalman22

so can you at least give me info on becoming a vendor? or is that only tcbob that can just get me INFORMATION, thats all i want now. this is crazy . the other forums i advertise with have ALWAYS gotten back to me on the same day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
Bob must be busy. Ive been waiting for a name change for about a month or so now ahah.
wow, if i have to wait that long just to get a response ill just take my advertising $$$ elsewhere.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
patience is virtue mike

i have never had a problem waiting for something from the mods.

kameron you should be able to pm any mod for a name change. chris 4x4 changed mine in like 10 min
Old 08-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
didnt send a pm directly to you . but i sent out pm's and emails on last friday and saturday as well as monday! to tcbob , mjp2 and socalman22

so can you at least give me info on becoming a vendor? or is that only tcbob that can just get me INFORMATION, thats all i want now. this is crazy . the other forums i advertise with have ALWAYS gotten back to me on the same day!

wow, if i have to wait that long just to get a response ill just take my advertising $$$ elsewhere.
That will come from Bob.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #14
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
patience is virtue mike

i have never had a problem waiting for something from the mods.

kameron you should be able to pm any mod for a name change. chris 4x4 changed mine in like 10 min
I have actually spoken to chris about it. Just asking him if bob was around or whats up cuz i was trying to get a name change... So either hes messin with me or he got the ball rolling for you when you tried, and the reason for my name not being changed yet would be because bob really is busy. who knows. not a huge issue for me.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
just an fyi bob responded to a pm i sent to him a couple days just now, so he will probably respond to yours too!
Old 08-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

glad you think it's crazy. your pm's have been received and added to the list of people wanting to become vendors. being a vendor is free here and we are selective of who becomes a vendor
Old 08-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
Banned
wow i didnt know being a vendor is free! thats awesome and theres barely any ads on this site, its perfect! all other sites every time i hit next page i wakes like 3 min to load cause of all of the ads!

good work bob
Old 08-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #18
Resident Fishing Expert

Figured id throw this in here instead of filling up bobs inbox more.

Thank you sir for the name change tcBob.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #19
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
wow i didnt know being a vendor is free! thats awesome and theres barely any ads on this site, its perfect! all other sites every time i hit next page i wakes like 3 min to load cause of all of the ads!

good work bob
That right there is why I love this site, so well organized, the vendors have their own entire tab on the home page where everyone who wants stuff can get it. Stuffs not thrown in your face constantly
Old 08-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #20
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
glad you think it's crazy. your pm's have been received and added to the list of people wanting to become vendors. being a vendor is free here and we are selective of who becomes a vendor
wow . free?

i guess ill stop my whining .