Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

IM?

Old 08-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
IM?

I was just thinking, with all the BS that goes on in-thread, (the Garage, people's build threads, etc...) would it be possible to have a chat-room portion of the site?

Of course things like Live would still be important and whatnot, but for the conversation bs (Hows the weather? Your girlfriend's hot and so is her mom... ) could be held in a chatroom rather than blowing threads up with off topic convos.

Just an idea, like facebook. ()
Old 08-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
we have a chat room

look under site info
Old 08-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Har!

Room Does Not Exist

There is no room at the specified web address.
Perhaps you misspelled the address or followed an invalid link?
Also, chat rooms not used for 14 days are considered outdated and deleted automatically. Perhaps you are following a link to such an outdated room.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, you can create a new room.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #4
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
we have a chat room

look under site info

WUT

Edit:
It's broken, so my point still stands.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok...we HAD a chat room

clearly it didnt get enough use
Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Har!

Room Does Not Exist

There is no room at the specified web address.
Perhaps you misspelled the address or followed an invalid link?
Also, chat rooms not used for 14 days are considered outdated and deleted automatically. Perhaps you are following a link to such an outdated room.
If you donít find what you are looking for, you can create a new room.
Totez saved my from thinking I had a case of the dumb.
i love you

Quote:
ok...we HAD a chat room

clearly it didnt get enough use
also, it was a link to a chat site- if this site had a built in room, it would get traffic.
But I'm not a webpage guru and don't know the difficulty of creating one, soooo im just thinking aloud.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
No chat room. When it is there no one uses it.

Everything is just fine the way it is now.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

it's been discussed several times

a 3rd party site was the best option
Old 08-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No chat room. When it is there no one uses it.

Everything is just fine the way it is now.
Not arguing against that.

Quote:
it's been discussed several times

a 3rd party site was the best option
Ah. I searched "IM chat" instead of "instant message" so I didnt see those threads. Guess it was before my time

well, thanks for the input guys-
curiosity quelled.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

i think the last time i was in there i made 06BLUDBLSPT or whatever his name is cry
Old 08-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ssing-out.html
Old 08-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
How about instead of chat TW gets carrier pigeons? I can't think of any other internet site that has those, and it would cut down on electric bills. Who's with me??
I'm down. We have some birds flying around the warehouse right now. I'll call them down from he fire system pipes and have them send you a messages about the Contour.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #16
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I'm down. We have some birds flying around the warehouse right now. I'll call them down from he fire system pipes and have them send you a messages about the Contour.
Tubes, i want vacuum tubes
Old 08-25-2011, 06:47 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
Tubes, i want vacuum tubes
Carrier pigeons that go through vacuum tubes, connecting all 40,000 of us.
This needs to be done.

"06BLUEDLBSPORT: im blueballing
06BLUEDLBSPORT: later boys
06BLUEDBLSPORT: bluuuuue...blue ballllin
06BLUEDBLSPORT from x.x.x.44 changed name to FUCKYOUNAMETAKER 2 minutes ago
imsofuckingconfused from x.x.x.238 joined the chat 2 minutes ago
06BLUEDLBSPORT: whoswho
FUCKYOUNAMETAKER: NO YOU 06 IS NOT BALLING
chris4x4: I DONT KNOW
06BLUEDBLSPORT: im 06
06BLUEDLBSPORT: ballin
06BLUEDLBSPORT: rick james
imsofuckingconfused: bitch
FUCKYOUNAMETAKER: OKAY CHRIS IF THIS IS YOU I WILL BE PISSED AT YOU
FUCKYOUNAMETAKER: YES I AM
06BLUEDLBSPORT: chris fo shizzle
chris4x4: Its not me
chris4x4: No SHizzle"

I missed out. Im sad now. I'm gonna go cry in the shower and listen to Rebecca Black and watch brokeback mountain.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #18
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
A few other forums I'm on use IRC channels.