Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

My Last Post

Old 09-13-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
My Last Post

No, this isn't my last post on TW.

You can click a link to open a thread from the beginning, or you can click a link to open the thread at the last post. It would be great if there was a column that had a link to open the thread to the last post YOU made. Maybe just in the "Control Panel" view, since most threads won't have a post by you, but most in the CP will.

Sometimes I post something, then come back to the thread 3 days later and I have to search for my last post to know what all is new. A shortcut to that point in the thread would be awesome.

That's all....

EDIT: I know that the envelope icons on the left give information about when your last post occurred. Maybe we could just make those the link?
Old 09-13-2011, 05:08 AM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Well bye then.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:17 AM   #3
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
You can already do this pretty easily.... click your username on the top right where it says welcome, then click statistics, then click all posts, and voila pick the post you want to go too. Takes about 3 seconds.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:20 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
You can already do this pretty easily.... click your username on the top right where it says welcome, then click statistics, then click all posts, and voila pick the post you want to go too. Takes about 3 seconds.
x2, fairly easy to find your last post in a given thread.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #6
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
That's not a bad way to do it... Thanks.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #7
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Or on the first page of a thread, click on the "View Last Read", it brings you to where you left off, whether your post or just one you read.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
That's not a bad way to do it... Thanks.

im with you, i post alot so if i look through allmy posts from 3-5 days earlier it would take a while. i think it would be a good deia
Old 09-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Or on the first page of a thread, click on the "View Last Read", it brings you to where you left off, whether your post or just one you read.

never knew about this.... thanks!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 AM   #10
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you use the "subscriptions" in the upper bar? It should come up with all the threads you posted in....
Old 09-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Why don't you use the "subscriptions" in the upper bar? It should come up with all the threads you posted in....
I don't know about everyone else but I hardly subscribe to the threads I post in. I only subscribe to threads I create or if it's something I want to be able to pull up later for reference (not the BS threads like who got banned today ).
Old 09-13-2011, 08:33 AM   #12

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
I just tried that, but both times it went to the very last post in the thread. I tried it on two threads I haven't read in a while. ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
im with you, i post alot so if i look through allmy posts from 3-5 days earlier it would take a while. i think it would be a good deia
Yeah... A single link for each thread in my CP would be ideal... but the "Username - Statistics" workaround suggested seems like a quick fix, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
It brings up the threads, just like in the Control Panel. It doesn't quickly help me get to where I last posted in that thread.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #13
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I just tried that, but both times it went to the very last post in the thread. I tried it on two threads I haven't read in a while. ???
Like babytruck said, use your subscriptions, but when you click on them, click on the first page, if you click on "Last" when you try using the "View Last Read" it assumes you have read the last.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #14
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched myself, in the "Subscriptions" tab, click on the title on the thread (this takes you to page 1), then click the "View First Unread", this brings you to the (as the button mentions) the first unread.