Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New addition this morning?

Old 09-18-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
DblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DblCabMN's Tacoma Gallery
New addition this morning?

Don't know if it's just me - but now all forum thread listings have the small thumbnail next to them... Similar to the Home page "Recent Threads" area but under say "1st Gen Tacomas"

Any way i can disable this view? I personally like the more compact view as opposed to the clutter i feel the thumbnails add to the sub-forums/topics.

Don't get me wrong, i do like the Recent Threads+Thumbnails on the home page, and i can respect the Mods/Webdev's ideas behind the new(?) implementation - i'm just not a fan of that same style on the actual forum topics i'm browsing and am looking for an option to disable.

Thanks Mods!
Old 09-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Go to your Control Panel and click "Edit Options". In the "Miscellaneous Options" section at the bottom, turn off "Thread Picture Preview". It'll turn them off in the Recent View and Home Page section as well.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to add a split so you can choose to have it on the front page only or also in the subforums. I added it sitewide because I tested it out on a particular subforum here and people seemed to like it.

For now it can be disabled like Evil Monkey says...and I'll try to add a split option soon
Old 09-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I like when I go into for sale and can see pic of item without having to open it.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed it last night... kind of cool... However, I view TW by using NEW POSTS to see new activity in ALL the forums, and the thumbs do not appear in NEW POSTS pages (which is good to reduce clutter, IMO).