Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Sent messages

Old 10-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
barryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura about

barryofguilder's Tacoma Gallery
Sent messages

About a month ago, I sent a PM to a member on this forum. After I hit the send button, I didn't see any message in my "Sent Items" folder. I figured that it didn't send, so I retyped my message and sent it again. I still didn't see anything in my "Sent Items" folder, so I just gave up. A day later, the member PM'ed me back, so I figured one of my PM's made it to him.

Fast forward to today, I replied to a PM I received and again, nothing in my "Sent Items" folder. I searched this forum and saw that someone said you have to turn on an option in the Control Panel for it to save sent messages.

I think that the "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" option should be turned on by default. This is really confusing, especially when all the other forums I use have this turned on by default. I never even knew there was an option to turn this on or off until today. Come on, it should act just like email.

Sorry for the long post, but that's just my opinion.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
fixed!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder what I could complain about that would make the mods change something. Hmmmm........