Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Blackberry used to access forums, now it doesn't (????)

Old 10-27-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
Turdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of light
Turdburglar's Tacoma Gallery
Blackberry used to access forums, now it doesn't (????)

So I used to use my Blackberry Curve to view the forums here. Suddenly last week it stopped being able to do that. I can open the page that lists all the forums, but as soon as I click on a forum name, it states something about a 'communication problem with the host server' or some BS like that. I've tried everything I know of to fix this - log out and back in, turn my BB off and on, etc. I can access other websites via BB just fine. Has something changed with the forums recently that would cause this?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
Senior Citizen
MT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant future

Air Force: Telecomm Tech
MT Madman's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Curve too, and a couple weeks ago I went without email for a couple days due to a problems with RIM's server. This is my second and LAST Blackberry.