Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Rep notes

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Rep notes

Was wondering if there was a way to automatically sign the name of the person leaving the reputation.

It's nice to know who left you a good one and might discourage abuse of negative reps, especially if it wasn't truly warranted.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Agree

Old 10-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
but then the cowards would have nothing to give them an ego boost.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
It's been discussed in the past and is the way it is after long consideration. "Neg" rep-isn't all that negative (It has no impact kept to make the receiver feel bad....maybe) and the good is still good.
I personally would like to see rep signed- but I can see where others might want the option to be

Old 10-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
by the way, leave your name!
nevermind, already know who you are.

please, continue
I agree with this thread

Always wondered why people don't just leave their name; it's like those little girls that throw rocks at people's cars and hide in the bushes.....

if you don't want to own what you do, why not just not do it?

Old 10-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
it's like those little girls that throw rocks at people's cars and hide in the bushes.....
that's just because you didn't pay them.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I dont leave my name because I think its funny when people get butthurt about it

and IBTL

Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #9
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i dont leave my name for positive, i dont care enough to leave negative hahaha

Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I dont leave my name because I think its funny when people get butthurt about it

and IBTL
Does it still count if it's in site suggestions?
if so...
too

Old 10-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #12
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Ah it's whatever. I mean it matters to an extent, but not really at all. If you get positive rep it's positive rep, if you get negative it's negative, whether they leave their name or not. I mean it's not like you can take it away after it's been distributed. Decent idea though, since I'm sure some people just throw rep where rep isn't sometimes needed. Oh well, decent case though.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #13
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
It's getting watched already. If there is a vast outpouring of opinion one way or the other...Maybe it will get discussed again.

If this turns into a rep whore fest...I'm banning the pineapple and closing the thread.
Freaking smart.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #15

Quote:

If this turns into a rep whore fest...I'm banning the pineapple and closing the thread.

count my vote for name showing

hi Brunes. nice day, isn't it?

Old 10-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:

sound like a plan.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Freaking smart.
then you guys'll have to facebook me while we bombard everyone's phones with IMs

Old 10-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
OR... just leave your name after you say something nice (assumption).
Way to go - W8N4MUD

Old 10-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Ah it's whatever. I mean it matters to an extent, but not really at all. If you get positive rep it's positive rep, if you get negative it's negative, whether they leave their name or not. I mean it's not like you can take it away after it's been distributed. Decent idea though, since I'm sure some people just throw rep where rep isn't sometimes needed. Oh well, decent case though.
is neg rep ever negative? i've been meaning to ask this for a while but i was afraid to . . . i thought it was neutral. . . or can one acquire enough to actually hurt someone else or is it just a mod privilege?

Old 10-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
is neg rep ever negative? i've been meaning to ask this for a while but i was afraid to . . . i thought it was neutral. . . or can one acquire enough to actually hurt someone else or is it just a mod privilege?
It's neutral, otherwise it'd be red
only people that've gotten neg repped is connor and Nd...that I've seen

Closed Thread