Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Rep notes, continued

View Poll Results: Whose name should be automatically attached to rep?
Kona's (neutral only) 3 13.04%
Tigerfan's (positive only) 3 13.04%
A kitten dies every time Kona reps 13 56.52%
Mmmmmm, delicious poi! 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Rep notes, continued

Steve-o reps a noob

Old 10-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i don't like you.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i don't like you.
I want to hump your leg, but I don't know what icon to click on for that.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #5

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
DICK YOU FOOL!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE ADDED A MOTHERFUCKING POLL!!!!!
This is my thread. I'll do what I want to.

Name calling = ban.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I want to hump your leg, but I don't know what icon to click on for that.
it's the creepy cloud. . . or as tigerfan calls it "the scales of justice". whatever that is supposed to mean.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:08 PM   #8

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's the creepy cloud. . . or as tigerfan calls it "the scales of justice". whatever that is supposed to mean.
Those LEOs can be a little self-righteous and smitey...always lookin' for a reason to take you down.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

They better not lock this one!!!!

Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah most likely. Ill go per some noobs in the meantime.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #13

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

They better not lock this one!!!!
So this one time, at band camp, I was reppin' a noob...

Old 10-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #16
braaap

I vote ban for someone.

Like russian roulette ban on someone in this thread.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 PM   #17
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I vote ban for someone.

Scott?

Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 PM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
I vote ban for someone.

*sppppppiiinn* . . .. . . . . *click*

wheew, im good. your turn.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:15 PM   #19
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*sppppppiiinn* . . .. . . . . *click*

wheew, im good. your turn.
*sppppppiiinn* . . .. . . . . *click*....*tick*....

Huh...dud maybe? Next?

Old 10-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #20

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
DICK YOU FOOL!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE ADDED A MOTHERFUCKING POLL!!!!!
OK, I added your poll.

Closed Thread