Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Seller Reputation

Old 02-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
What's to stop a troll from randomly giving everyone bad scores?
Bob and his minions
Old 02-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #22
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
What's to stop a troll from randomly giving everyone bad scores?
That's where the story and the pics would come in handy. (In my suggestion)
Old 02-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #23
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
we use itrader on another truck forum i belong to, after numerous rip offs and what not.

it is not foolproof, but it does help. in the beginning, no one has anything but a neutral rating, so it takes a little while to get working, but after a while, if you see someone who has a dozen positive transactions and no negatives, you can pretty safely assume your transaction is going to go smoothly. again, it's not a guarantee (we actually had a long time vendor/fabricator who was even a moderator scam a bunch of people if you can believe that), but it may help you decide if you want to risk a bunch of money on an item halfway across the country.

at any rate, it's better than what we have now. so i vote in favor of this system.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #24
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe there could be away to confirm a transaction was made. Like so and so would like to confirm they made a transaction with you. Accept or Deny.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #25
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Maybe there could be away to confirm a transaction was made. Like so and so would like to confirm they made a transaction with you. Accept or Deny.
That's where the thread with the comments will come into play. If they didn't make the transaction, then the "seller" would counter with his words.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #26
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
A list of references is always good.

Ive sold 10-15 items through TW, shipped "care packages" for members out west, know a few mods, and ran a couple group buys.

Now who wants some superchargers cheap - sight unseen?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #27
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i'm all for it.

Helifreak.com uses this system works very well.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #29
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

This is a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Like another bar except gold under the green!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #30
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just wondering if this is going to be followed through with as I didn't see anything to post on.

As Pugga said worry about low post counts, but I just has 2 transactions with members and so far everything is smooth. One of which shipped goods before payment arrived. Once both packages are recieved I would love to leave feedback for them!
Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #31
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
I concur, the itrader addition on the vbulletin forum are great. They help out tremendously. Like said before, they are not a guarantee but they do provide a good insight. I have good itrader rep on a couple of forum.