LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

TW Meets

Old 01-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
TW Meets

Currently most people just post meets in their respective regional threads. So if I'm trying to find one I want to go to I have to pour through all the other threads. Can we get a "Meet" section?

Also curious if I'm alone in this or if other people think the same.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #2
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
nope great idea if your choosing one out of a few.. I know GA is having one in march
Old 01-13-2012, 04:33 AM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well this big MOAB one got me thinking about it, seeing as how I'm so bloody far away and the regional threads are pretty large, it'd be nice if there was a quick easy section to keep track of them all.

I want to hit up one of these meets sometime this summer i'm thinking
Old 01-13-2012, 04:36 AM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i think it’s good idea.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:04 AM   #5
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Currently most people just post meets in their respective regional threads. So if I'm trying to find one I want to go to I have to pour through all the other threads. Can we get a "Meet" section?

Also curious if I'm alone in this or if other people think the same.
Quote:
Well this big MOAB one got me thinking about it, seeing as how I'm so bloody far away and the regional threads are pretty large, it'd be nice if there was a quick easy section to keep track of them all.

I want to hit up one of these meets sometime this summer i'm thinking
Fuckin' Canadian.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:08 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Fuckin' Canadian.
Vive Le Resistance
Old 01-13-2012, 05:11 AM   #7
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I like the way it's set up now. I just hit up NE and SE and know everything within my reach.

Makes it easy when your not on here all the time. I would hate to have to go to the "Meets" section and read through 100 meets to find out which one is local to me.

$0.02
Old 01-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #8
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Fuckin' Canadian.
Quote:
Vive Le Resistance
But I got your back. Consider me an Ally.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:15 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I like the way it's set up now. I just hit up NE and SE and know everything within my reach.

Makes it easy when your not on here all the time. I would hate to have to go to the "Meets" section and read through 100 meets to find out which one is local to me.

$0.02
I've seen you post 3 times this week, your basically an addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
But I got your back. Consider me an Ally.

Or maybe just a "TW Meets" section that contains all the aformentioned "regions"???

Then best of both worlds, actually I really like that idea. I change my vote to that.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:17 AM   #10
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've seen you post 3 times this week, your basically an addict

Or maybe just a "TW Meets" section that contains all the aformentioned "regions"???

Then best of both worlds, actually I really like that idea. I change my vote to that.

I almost has 1k in posts :WOOT:

Now that would work good. Maybe it would keep some of them out of the 2nd gen sub forum as well
Old 01-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #11

Quote:

Now that would work good. Maybe it would keep some of them out of the 2nd gen sub forum as well
I knew this was the wrong place to post...
Old 01-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #12
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

haha. silly you’r at 1’001.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #13

what about this. have TW MEET section or what ever. but the threads will show up in say the south east section AND the TW meet section??
Old 01-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery