Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Posting Ads

Old 01-17-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
slvrTACO07 is on a distinguished road
slvrTACO07's Tacoma Gallery
Posting Ads

Since it is a requirement to post pics of the items for sale and most of us do his from our smart phones. Could you incorporate a way to attach photos on the tacoma world mobile skin?
Old 01-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
TW Live or Tapatalk for now. I need to finish my upgrade of TW Live to let you send pics directly to certain threads. That's gonna streamline a lot of the posting that happens on here...
Old 01-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I need to finish my upgrade of TW Live to let you send pics directly to certain threads. That's gonna streamline a lot of the posting that happens on here...
That is going to be sweet Almighty one!