Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Animated Signatures

Old 01-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Animated Signatures

Large animated signatures destroy my display every time they pop up (5-6 second delay to "wait it out" while it loads); I know I can turn sigs off, but I enjoy them...is it possible we could lose those moving pictures these kids today are so fond of.

Thanks.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with that
Old 01-19-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Am I alone?
Old 01-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure but i like your truck. Your not alone on this. Kills my work pc
Old 01-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #5
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it doesnt matter to me one way or the other I was just saying good luck with that..I usually dont have a problem on the computer just my iphone is slower with them
Old 01-19-2012, 06:11 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Not sure but i like your truck. Your not alone on this. Kills my work pc
Yip, me too...and I'm only referring to the huge ones.

And thanks. That's a beast you have in your sig.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:11 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Disable signatures
-Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Show Signatures (uncheck this box)

Stuntmanhans is really the only signature that kills my computer.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
it doesnt matter to me one way or the other I was just saying good luck with that..I usually dont have a problem on the computer just my iphone is slower with them
Same with me and the iPhone. Probably just time for me go computer shopping.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Disable signatures
X2
Old 01-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #10

Quote:
Disable signatures
As I stated, I know how to do this. I was just saying I enjoy the sigs...a certain few damn near crash my browser.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #11
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
Same with me and the iPhone. Probably just time for me go computer shopping.
The MAC is the shit
Old 01-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
X2
See my previous post (or the OP).
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
The MAC is the shit
Sadly, my paycheck in NOT the shit. But yep...time to start saving.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #14
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As I stated, I know how to do this. I was just saying I enjoy the sigs...a certain few damn near crash my browser.
I know, I read the OP, but there is a fix to your problem, you are choosing to live with the problem. Can't have your cake and eat it too although I wish there was a way to just disable .gif pictures

Others in this thread may not have known how to disable the pictures also.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:19 AM   #15

Well shit. Nice repost OP. Learn to use the search feature.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...ings-down.html
Old 01-19-2012, 06:21 AM   #16

Quote:
I know, I read the OP, but there is a fix to your problem, you are choosing to live with the problem. Can't have your cake and eat it too although I wish there was a way to just disable .gif pictures

Others in this thread may not have known how to disable the pictures also.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:34 AM   #17

Quote:
Stuntmanhans is really the only signature that kills my computer.
lol. I missed this first time around. If that is the Scarface sig, kills mine too.

No offense Mr. Hans.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:40 AM   #18

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol. I missed this first time around. If that is the Scarface sig, kills mine too.

No offense Mr. Hans.
That's the one. It just bogs me way down. I won't disable sigs though because then I'd miss those like vanillagorillas' old sig and gooch's current sig
Old 01-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #19

Well, I just figured out how to ignore a user. Problem solved!