Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Trail Armor Forum?

Old 03-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Armor Forum?

I noticed in the garage there's forums for lighting, suspension, towing, and all other kinds topics, but what about a forum for armor, like I know alot of guys make their own armor. I just thought a forum where that could all be covered like mounting locations, materials, and measurements and stuff could be discussed. Just a thought!