Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

Issue with Tapatalk for Iphone ?

Old 03-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Issue with Tapatalk for Iphone ?

Bob , I keep getting an error message when I try to update my " Unread " threads in Tapatalk on my Iphone .

I have the latest Tapatalk update installed , the error message is

" It appears the server has an issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired "

I've tried logging out and back in , and I have access to the rest of the content except for " Unread "

Thoughts ?
Old 03-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
damn you bob!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
i just upgraded the server's tapatalk yesterday to the new version, so this might be related to that. i'll try to reproduce the issue on my phone...
Old 03-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i just upgraded the server's tapatalk yesterday to the new version, so this might be related to that. i'll try to reproduce the issue on my phone...
Thank you Sir Robert
Old 03-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
work fine for me, so I googled your issue. the tapatalk guy suggests clearing the cache and account history for the iphone issue

Tapatalk stopped working
Old 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
work fine for me, so I googled your issue. the tapatalk guy suggests clearing the cache and account history for the iphone issue

Tapatalk stopped working
I'll try that
Old 03-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Tapatalk stopped working
That worked !

Thanks Bob , I feel stupid now , I went all over the Tapatalk forum last night trying to find an answer
Old 03-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That worked !

Thanks Bob , I feel stupid now , I went all over the Tapatalk forum last night trying to find an answer
No worries
Old 04-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #9
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
bob upgraded the server eh????