Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

1st Gen Tundra Forum

Old 04-01-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Tundra Forum

I am having to sell my Tacoma in order to get out of debt. I bought a 2003 Tundra 4X4 but don't want to leave the forum. I know I don't have to, but I wish there was a place like Tacoma World where I could get info on my new truck...
Old 04-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Try Toyota Tundra Forum. Google is your friend, this was the first listing.

Frank
Old 04-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Try Toyota Tundra Forum. Google is your friend, this was the first listing.

Frank

I've already done google searches...that's why I made the post.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I hang over at Tundratalk.
Tundrasolutions is a drag with all its advertising
Many knowledgeable and funny guys over at TT for both 1st & 2nd Gen tundras.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I've already done google searches...that's why I made the post.
Well I typed Toyota Tundra Forum and found one... the top of the search, it's the link in my first post, and it's also called "Toyota Tundra Forum", maybe we get better reception in Canada.

Frank
Old 04-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I am having to sell my Tacoma in order to get out of debt. I bought a 2003 Tundra 4X4 but don't want to leave the forum. I know I don't have to, but I wish there was a place like Tacoma World where I could get info on my new truck...

this is like going to your favorite pizza place and asking them to make general tso's chicken. you want some Chinese but none of the restaurants in the area are that good so you go to the place with excellent pizza because they should be able to make just as good general tso's. right? WORNG.

you're going to have to leave the pizzeria if you want to discuss tundras my friend
Old 04-01-2012, 06:43 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah not to mention the menu has changed at the favorite pizza place
Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 AM   #8
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
yeah not to mention the menu has changed at the favorite pizza place

pretty sure there is some april tom foolery going on... i won't be too worried about it until tomorrow
Old 04-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #9
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
pretty sure there is some april tom foolery going on... i won't be too worried about it until tomorrow
I hope you are right!
Old 04-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #10
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope you are right!

me too
Old 04-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #11
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Well I typed Toyota Tundra Forum and found one... the top of the search, it's the link in my first post, and it's also called "Toyota Tundra Forum", maybe we get better reception in Canada.

Frank
Quote:
I hang over at Tundratalk.
Tundrasolutions is a drag with all its advertising
Many knowledgeable and funny guys over at TT for both 1st & 2nd Gen tundras.

They just aren't TW...but I will try Tundra Talk. Thanks Simon's Mom!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #12
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
just added a tundra forum here. will add a build section for it soon...
Old 08-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #13
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
just added a tundra forum here. will add a build section for it soon...
Thanks for doing this Bob! Not much action over there yet, but hopefully it will pick up. I can't get the kind of quality info that I get here anywhere else!