LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New to Forum but not to Yotas

Old 04-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Last time he played helicopter...he wore a woman's swimsuit too
Thats 'cause he was pretending to fly a Coast Guard Helo.....
Old 04-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #22
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thats 'cause he was pretending to fly a Coast Guard Helo.....
and you never know when you have to bail out into the carpet "ocean"
Old 04-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
and you never know when you have to bail out into the carpet "ocean"
Are you the one who put the shark fin in the middle of the room?
Old 04-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you the one who put the shark fin in the middle of the room?
Old 04-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #25
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Evey, look what you started!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #26
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Who stickied this thread? Chris!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #27
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
???????
Old 04-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #28
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whuddup!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #29

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Whuddup!
Sup dude! You lost your sig spot to Chris BTW, it was too funny to pass up
Old 04-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #30

Quote:
I really dont know. I was drinking the other night, so I could have.......but I dont remember. I really need to more manage my jager intake....
Old 04-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #31

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really dont know. I was drinking the other night, so I could have.......but I dont remember. I really need to more manage my jager intake....
I would love to know why it is in the Stocks and Investments section????
Old 04-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #32
QueenGing4R is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Sector New Orleans
Name: Evey
QueenGing4R's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to QueenGing4R Send a message via MSN to QueenGing4R
WOW! Do I feel the love or what? I have a sneaking suspicion you guys were just waiting for me to finally join the board! I have seen all of what has been described about Brunes and the crazy stuff he likes to do. Haha! Oi - maybe I shouldn't have done a "new girl" thread! *lol*
Old 04-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #33

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGing4R View Post
WOW! Do I feel the love or what? I have a sneaking suspicion you guys were just waiting for me to finally join the board! I have seen all of what has been described about Brunes and the crazy stuff he likes to do. Haha! Oi - maybe I shouldn't have done a "new girl" thread! *lol*
This is tame compared to most of the new girl threads. No one has said Tits or GTFO yet!

Oh wait.......
Old 04-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
This is tame compared to most of the new girl threads. No one has said Tits or GTFO yet!

Oh wait.......

Uh huh...yep...way to go...
Old 04-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #35

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGing4R View Post
Uh huh...yep...way to go...
Damn
Old 04-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #37

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #38

So...I have a feeling someone switched this thread to Deals and Coupons...(ahem...hun? Chris?). Very funny guys...very funny!

And Bowen...it's okay, I'm not offended, because I do have tits and I'll let people know when I want them to GTFO.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #39
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did someone say sticky thread?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #40

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Did someone say sticky thread?