Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

MODS and OTHERS, HELP FINDING MY NEW THREAD PLEASE!

Old 04-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
MODS and OTHERS, HELP FINDING MY NEW THREAD PLEASE!

I literally spent a few hours making an important new personal Long Travel thread. However, it was taking so long to complete (I was putting a lot of effort into it) that apparently my time expired and it logged me off which I didn't realize until I tried submitting the thread. When I attempted to submit the thread, a notice appeared telling me to log back in and press the "back" button to retrieve my hard work/new thread. However, I tried this and was unsuccessfu. I tried a few other options of which neither worked. The title read " LT with flatbed for rockcrawling??? " , but I can't find any reference or sign that this ever existed or was published. I am very upset and frustrated about the whole thing - I need to wake up in 2 hours for workl Please help me! Thanks
Old 04-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Did you look in your profile where it says "Threads started by especk?"
Old 04-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to be the barer of back news, but it sounds lost to me. Ive had a few similar issues before with things failing to post and then I cant get them back.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Did you look in your profile where it says "Threads started by especk?"
looks like it never made it that far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Hate to be the barer of back news, but it sounds lost to me. Ive had a few similar issues before with things failing to post and then I cant get them back.
seems to be the case. especially upsetting because i never put so much effort into starting a new thread. well there's alwasys tomorrow 2nd try is a charm haha

thanks guys. let me know if anything pops up
Old 04-19-2012, 05:18 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestion for next time, create the thread, reserve as many posts as you need to (1st 2 or 3), then go back and edit the posts to add the information you want.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Erik, if it is that long of a thread I would suggest writing it in word then copy/paste it when you are finished.

Mike's suggestion is a good one too.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:27 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Erik, if it is that long of a thread I would suggest writing it in word then copy/paste it when you are finished.
That's what I do when I go on long tirades etc

However I've never been logged out due to taking too long...i mean hell I havent logged out on this computer in over a week
Old 04-19-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
That's what I do when I go on long tirades etc

However I've never been logged out due to taking too long...i mean hell I havent logged out on this computer in over a week
I never log out.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I never log out.
You don't get booted?

If mine sits idle for a while, when I go to click on a thread, the thread will open but I'll no longer be logged in.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You don't get booted?

If mine sits idle for a while, when I go to click on a thread, the thread will open but I'll no longer be logged in.
I only log out if i go somewhere and take my laptop...just it case it gets jacked
Old 04-19-2012, 06:50 AM   #11

Marines:
Quote:
You don't get booted?

I don't think so. Hmm, I will perform am experiment. I'll be out of town this weekend so I will open a thread and let it sit there and see what happens when I get back.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #12
Nothin' Special

especk's Tacoma Gallery
That's true, it doesn't automatically log u out due to idle. Maybe it automatically logs u out after a while if u r in the process of starting a new thread... Idk. I was just really upset at the time... It was late and I get cranky when I get tired. For all I know... I could have been the one who fucked it up. Anyways I appreciate all the responses and support guys
Old 04-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #13
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Type up your thread in word or something, then paste the codes for your pictures on word as well, then paste it all on here.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #14
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
You don't get booted?

I never log out either, I can leave it idol for 24 hours and come and just refresh the page. I use firefox.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #15
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I never log out.
Me either, TW is always just a click away.

I use google chrome at home and IE at work never had to log back in.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #16
Nothin' Special

especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Mike's suggestion is a good one too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Type up your thread in word or something, then paste the codes for your pictures on word as well, then paste it all on here.
It would have been a lot better if you guys would have told me this before it happened you jerks . haha totally jk. I'm still dumbfounded about what happened - that's what I get for trying to do it so late at night (my brain doesn't work well at night; I'm definitely a morning person).

I'll redo the thread in a couple days or so. It had some good questions and points/info. Thanks again for trying to help.

Mods, feel free to go ahead and just completely delete this whole thread if you want since it is completely full of loss.