Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

SubForum: TW...Tacoma Wives?

Old 04-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
SubForum: TW...Tacoma Wives?

Bullshitting around last week during a car ride, Rachael and I got on the topic of TW. She was talking about how she wanted to start "TacomaWives.com."

-All the wives from here could get on, bitch and complain about what and how much money we're spending on our trucks.

-They could arrange their own "meets" when the fella's went out to play. To which I replied, Bitches could have "Crochet Day" or "Meet at the Laundry Mat" or some shit.

-It would be a warning system. Rachael described it to me with this scenario:
Rachael: "Well, Chris just bought a new grille he's in love with."
Random TW Wife: "So my husband will be bugging me about a grille soon then huh?"

Subforum: TW: (TacomaWives), is a horrible, horrible idea.

I said to her, you just want to find a way to ruin my fun.

She just just tapped the tips of her fingers together and muttered "Excellet" under her breath.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #4
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
they would have to have accounts first..
Not sure how to answer that, obviously they would have to sign up. We covered it in a round about way, basically came down to the following:

I told her I'd tell the mods to block multiple IDs from the same IP address.

She'd just sign up on her work computer.

Ouch!
Old 04-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Yeah...lots of that.

and no more perv'in the the UG
Old 05-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Yeah...lots of that.

and no more perv'in the the UG
shhh!