Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New Member Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
New Member Forum

When looking at the main page and most recent posts it would be nice if any post in the new member forum was a different color or stood out from the rest in some way.

This would help accomplish two things:

1) New posts would stand out and we could welcome them accordingly.

2) New posts would stand out and we would better avoid general shenanigans and douchebaggery in said posts.

I have found myself carrying my sarcasm over to new members posts not realizing they are in the new members area. Maybe just the names of the forum the post is located in could be color coded in some way?