Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

For Sale Threads

Old 05-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale Threads

For posters in the for sale threads, there should be some sort of dialogue or "contract" that the user must accept outlining the requirements for pictures and price etc, seems like every day there is 3 or 4 threads at least that we need to explain to the OP that prices and pictures are required.

My .02
Old 05-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm not a bad idea
Old 05-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
For posters in the for sale threads, there should be some sort of dialogue or "contract" that the user must accept outlining the requirements for pictures and price etc, seems like every day there is 3 or 4 threads at least that we need to explain to the OP that prices and pictures are required.

My .02
That would be a good idea, something where it wouldn't let you submit the thread unless pictures were attached.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That would be a good idea, something where it wouldn't let you submit the thread unless pictures were attached.
It could be as simple as "I fully understand that my thread will be deleted if I do not post pictures of the item for sale, and a price associated" With an 'I Accept' radio button.