LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

This site needs a feedback subforum in the classifieds forum for other members

Old 05-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
This site needs a feedback subforum in the classifieds forum for other members

In lieu of a feedback system this site desperately needs a subforum where users can start a thread with another user's name and then state if their experience with them was positive or negative. It's nice to be able to see if someone is trusted with a quick search rather than post count, join date or avatar picture. It's pretty common on other forums and as busy as this forum is I think it would greatly benefit from a user managed feedback system for those who buy & sell. It appears as though there's one for the vendors so it only makes sense to have one for users as well.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
itrader will resolve this issue when we get it going
Old 05-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
itrader will resolve this issue when we get it going
I dislike iTrader immensely. We implemented it on a couple other forums and I'm just not a fan from a staff standpoint & especially from a user standpoint. You guys have to do what you feel is right for the forum though so best of luck. Feel free to lock this thread.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
can you point me to some sites that are doing it the way you mention so I can see how it's working for them (thread with the user's name, etc)?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
can you point me to some sites that are doing it the way you mention so I can see how it's working for them (thread with the user's name, etc)?
Sure, one I just happen to have open in a tab next to this one currently is COAR15. It's got much less traffic than this forum but you get the idea. The trading section can be found here and if you follow that link you will see at the bottom a feedback subforum. Now, just last week they had a massive server meltdown while migrating that caused the loss of all information (including the backup) back to November of last year so there is a massive chunk of posts missing from the entire forum, including that section. It should give you an idea though how it works and is being used by members and how they interact with each other via this section. Makes for a tighter and more familiar community IMO.