Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma World Site News > Site Suggestions

Notices

New TW header? :)

Old 05-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
New TW header? :)

In some free time I created this for Tacoma world. Added some animation

If you have any suggestions let me know, here it is:

Old 06-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
i like... BUMP!
Old 06-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Agree with RJ! Bump

How did you do that?
Old 06-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #5
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Something new would be refreshing... I think we should have a vote as to the new top right corner as well. I think that Kona's time is up
Old 06-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Something new would be refreshing... I think we should have a vote as to the new top right corner as well. I think that Kona's time is up
Agreeeed.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
That being said, I really need to take some updated good quality pics
Mehhh.. me too
Indigo Blue Ink > Speedway Blue

Old 06-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #11
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Mehhh.. me too

Truth!

I think we need a stocker though
Old 06-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Mehhh.. me too

Negative Ghost Rider... I do like the Indigo Inks and my sister has one even, but I would take my SWB over it all day long. Pulls tail like a magnet; Too bad I gots no game
Old 06-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #13
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
your new header looks great...maybe I'll use a non-animated version of it because we try to keep image sizes as small as possible for faster loading (and animated pics = huge file sizes).

Quote:
as for the featured truck, the next one in line is a street truck. I can set it up in the near future so you guys can vote on the next featured truck. and only active members will be able to vote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #14
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
as for the featured truck, the next one in line is a street truck. I can set it up in the near future so you guys can vote on the next featured truck. and only active members will be able to vote
I'll never make it up there. Is it a big hassle to change? I think it should cycle every week or 2. I do like the voting idea though for sure.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #15
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your new header looks great...maybe I'll use a non-animated version of it because we try to keep image sizes as small as possible for faster loading (and animated pics = huge file sizes).

Gotta give the XRunner's some love eh? I love it, the lifted guys will howl.

Hate to make suggestions that make it more complex dude, but if we want to vote, maybe do Street/Mild/Wild/LT at the end you will have a list of first and second gens to cycle through
Old 06-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
holy sh*t, I thought this thread was dead LOL
Old 06-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #17
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
holy sh*t, I thought this thread was dead LOL
your welcome
Old 06-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #18
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
maybe do Street/Mild/Wild/LT at the end you will have a list of first and second gens to cycle through
this
Old 06-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #19
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
post some high-res photos of your rigs, I can do that. Those photos in the header are from google . Just added another option to keep everyone happy.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #20
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This animated image is only 93 KB :